Monday, December 27, 2010

yes wind you're very tough, we get it

Oh the weather outside is frightful... yet the boy wants to go out and romp around in the white stuff.
So Naia and I indulge him. For about 10 minutes.
Then we scurry back in to the boat. Mama still sick. Baby bundled up and sniffling now too.
And wind rocking up as if we were crossing an ocean even though we're snug in our slip. 50 mph with ice chunks slamming down from the rigging like missiles.


We'll be back when things settle down and everyone is healthy.

10 comments:

Anna said...

Get better soon.

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

OMG! She's adorable! She looks like her brother!

nocton4 said...

Blessings of wellness xx

Joy said...

Look at those cheeks! She's getting so big! Feel better soon. :)

Red Charlotte said...

What a stunning baby girl! Feel better.

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Feel better soon; she looks so serious; I love that !~!

boatbaby said...

@Holly & Joy - thank you. Zach always says "Mom she's all cheeks." And I say, "Honey have you looked in the mirror latel?
:)

boatbaby said...

@Lynda -- seriously cold! She's like her mama I think, we are not winter people.

Emily Cole said...

So sorry you're sniffly-snuffly... I'm trying my best to keep my kids inside too, we got about 8 inches and I'm not a 'snow' person! I hope you and the girl get better soon, and Zach can have plenty of fun indoors!

Barney said...

aw, Mom's a trooper to give Zach 10 minutes. Stay warm and get better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...