Friday, September 26, 2008

The Master Plan (September 26, 2008)

ZACH: "You know what I want for my 5 birthday? A machine that I can get in and control the earth. So if I want a volcano in Annapolis I push the volcano button and a volcano erupts up and if I want a snowman I press the snow and ice button and I get snow and ice to build my snowman with. I want to control the water too with it so I can go underwater and go up again if I want to control the earth again and then I can go to every continent and control it there by that machine.

So can I have that for my birthday? PLEASE?"

ME: "I don't know if a machine like that exists?"

ZACH: "Then I can invent it. We can build it ourselves! Let's go get some materials at the hardware store, ok mama? Ok?"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...