Sunday, January 18, 2009

Zach's Point Of View


(view looking from salon down to starboard hall)














Since I am without a camera (boohoo) the only photographic device on board is Zach's digital camera. I got it on ebay for $20 and, well, you get what you pay for.

But he LOVES it. And that's all that matters.

Here are a few shots from this week that he took.



(Zach point of view while he sets the table for dinner - daddy in background)








(play time on a winter day stuck inside)






















(view out starboard salon window. Notice all the ice)



(Prized possession, held by daddy)




(under the covers)

2 comments:

Masasa said...

The under covers shot is super artsy and especially cool!

Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND said...

I am so excited to discover your BLOG! I've always dreamed of life on a boat - only I'm more of a land person so my dream was to live on a "houseboat" like the ones in the canal in Amsterdam :) I love your BLOG! You guys are awesome! What wonderful spirit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...