Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Winner Is...

I jotted down all of your names on scraps of paper (twice for those who posted the link) and had Zach draw a name out of a bowl (we're very high tech here).

And the winner is...


Please contact me (email should show up in my profile) with your mailing address and direct email and I will connect you with the good folks at Satch & Sol.

Don't forget you can still use the discount code boat15 until January 24 at Satch & Sol to get 15% anything you purchase from their online boutique. Thank you to all of you for stopping by, don't be a stranger! It's been so fun clicking on your blogs and finding new places to read. Please feel free to chime in more often here, I'd love to hear from you. 

And a HUGE warm thank you to Susan at Satch & Sol for her generous giveaway and for her dedication and hard work in bringing this beautiful craftsmanship from Mongolia to our happy feet!

I am slowly recovering from our long journey and I'll be back later to share our adventures...

...in the mean time... use that extra few dollars you're saving from the discounted slippers and consider giving what you can to help in Haiti by donating to Doctors Without Borders or the International Red Cross. Every little bit makes a difference.

1 comment:

We Blog Artists said...

WHHOOOOO HOOO...SO excited...thank you SO much...
I'm So excited!!!
Char
P.S I will contact you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...